Provides direct patient care for diverse patient population with in assigned Southbay Medicine Outpatient practice, working with faculty physicians, fellows, residents, medical students, nursing staff, patient services staff and ancillary personnel.
- Knowledge of all instruments and supplies to perform physical examinations and/or procedures.
- Ability to take vital signs, administer medications, perform POCT testing and obtain Medication refills as needed.
- Ability to recognize abnormal laboratory values and report to the physician.
- Knowledge of symptomatology of common and or life threatening medical problems.
- Interpersonal skills in maintaining a cooperative working environment with the physicians, staff, and all health providers.
- Skill to perform CPR. Keyboard literacy skills to access and input data in computerized logging systems.
- Possess license issued by the State of CA Board of Vocational Nurse Examiners.
- Possession of current CPR certification/BCLS. Possession of current EKG, Phlebotomy and IV certification.
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: